As soon as you arrive at the front gates of our park, you’ll immediately feel relaxed in the lush tropical setting of our 13 acre park. You’ll then soon discover a huge range of facilities to help make your stay comfortable, and full of fun!
A range of accommodation
We have a wide range of accommodation options to suit most travellers – from camping sites to deluxe self-contained villas. You can view the full range of our accommodation here.
Our camp area features a large, outdoor, fully self catering camp kitchen for the use of all guests. It is in the middle of nature creating a relaxing atmosphere for preparing and enjoying meals.
It has all the kitchen facilities you need to cook up breakfast, lunch and dinner. It’s also a central meeting point and chance to mingle with fellow guests if you’re looking to swap stories and meet new friends.
- Stove hot plates
- Books and board games available in office
Our brand new amenities block is cleaned daily, and located immediately adjacent to the camping area. There are male and female toilets and showers.
We have a guest laundry with coin operated washing machines and dryers. There is also a clothesline to hang washing to dry.
Our new lagoon style pool is a hub of fun!! Kick back on the sun lounges in the shade of tropical palms, or soak up the warm Whitsundays sunshine. There is a beach style shallow wading area for children’s play, and deeper areas to enjoy. It’s even long enough to do laps! There is an outdoor shower to wash off after your swim, and toilet facilities within the pool precinct.
The pool is open daily, and available for all guests of the park to enjoy. It is located across from the camp kitchen where you could cook up a BBQ after your swim!
Our park is home to a wide range of Australian wildlife, which our guests enjoy encountering throughout their stay. Look out for Kangaroos and Wallabies, lizards, frogs and a huge variety of birdlife including Whistling Ducks, Cockatoos and Kookaburras.
Our park is 13 acres of land, with lush tropical gardens throughout, with a Balinese inspired theme. We are nestled at the base of lush green mountainside, across from the ocean.
Our reception area sells drinks, ice creams, and bags of ice for the convenience of our guests. It is also home to the free book exchange.
Opening times are from 8am till 7pm 7 days a week
We have a no noise policy after 10 pm every night with our night managers doing regular checks to ensure we have a nice quiet park for the enjoyment of everyone .
We offer a secure storage facility for guests boats, caravans and cars. Guests who book a sightseeing or overnight tour through our tour desk can make use of this storage facility for free.
Nearby to our park
We are perfectly located right on the fringe of the Airlie Beach town centre, with easy access to a huge range of local facilities:
- Directly across the road from our park is the Cannonvale Botanic Gardens, with a wide range of family facilities – walkways, a playground area, skate park, basketball court and public exercise equipment. The shady park areas are lovely for a picnic or a stroll.
- Cannonvale Beach is adjacent to the Botanic Gardens, directly across the road from us. This tidal beach looks out over the glistening azure blue waters of the Whitsundays. It is an off lead dog beach during set hours of the day (early morning). There are two playground areas, as well as an Adventure Playground nearby. There are free public BBQ’s and covered picnic huts to enjoy a scenic meal.
- The scenic ‘Bicentennial Boardwalk’ follows the waterline from Cannonvale Beach into Airlie Beach’s town centre. It is a flat timber boardwalk (with some concrete pathway sections) suitable for prams, bikes, scooters, skateboards, and dogs. The walk is 20-30 minutes.
- Whitsunday Shopping Centre with Coles, a butcher, chemist, several major banks, service station and other specialty shops is right next door to our park.
- Locals favourite ‘Banjo’s Bar and Bistro’ is 150m away, within Whitsunday Shopping Centre. There is often live entertainment and always great meals.
- Short walk to another locals favourite, the ‘Fat Frog Beach Café’ at Cannonvale Beach – for one of the best coffees in Airlie Beach!
- The ‘VMR’ Boat ramp is just over the road, where you can launch your boat for a day of fishing or fun on the water.
- Abell Point Marina is a short walk or drive, and is a major marina centre for departing sightseeing and overnight tours, public boat ramp, and a range of restaurants and shops in both the Northern and Southern parts of the marina.
- The ‘Bark Park’ offering dog sitting and dog entertainment is a short five minute drive from our park, giving your pet a wonderful day out while you go out and explore Airlie Beach, the Whitsunday islands and the Great Barrier Reef.
- There is a bus stop across the road from us, giving you easy bus access to all of the facilities of Airlie Beach and the surrounding suburbs. You can also catch the bus to connect to your sightseeing tours.
Aside from enjoying the wonderful facilities within our park, we know you’ve come to the Whitsundays to see Whitehaven Beach, the Great Barrier Reef, the Whitsunday islands, and maybe even a few beautiful secret spots!
Our local staff just love to give you all their advice and tips on exploring the Whitsundays and making the most of your holiday! We have an extensive display of information on local sightseeing tours, day trips, overnight trips and all the tips on fun, free activities and the hidden secrets of the Whitsundays. We can do your research for you, help you decide, and make the booking for you. See our What to do section for more information.
WIFI is available throughout our park. All guests receive 3 days free WIFI, up to 1GB of data included in their stay.