Staying in a self-contained cabin gives you your own privacy and amenities, within the friendly and relaxed natural environment of our tourist park. Our cabins are clean, with an open plan (with privacy curtain divider), air conditioned and fully equipped ready for you to enjoy your holiday. Cabins are dog friendly, and there is a doggie day care facility conveniently located just near the park so you can safely leave your dog for the day while you go out and explore the Whitsundays.
Cabin guests can enjoy all of the park’s wonderful facilities including the large lagoon style pool.
All Cabins feature:
- Queen sized bed
- One set of bunk beds
- Open plan living area with Huge television
- Air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchenette with refrigerator
Guests staying in our Cabins can enjoy all of the park’s extensive facilities, including:
- Lagoon style swimming pool
- Free WIFI
- Tour desk staffed by friendly locals who can help you plan and book your sightseeing tours
- Secure storage for boats, caravans and cars
- Close proximity to shops and pub next door, beach across the road, walk along the water on the scenic boardwalk into Airlie Beach town centre
Read about all of the park’s facilities.
RATES: $105 – $125 per night Plus a Dog Surcharge is $20 per night
More information on rates.