Our range of powered camping sites offer plenty of options for campers. On arrival we welcome and orient you, and then assist you on to your site to ensure you get set up correctly and easily. You can choose from:
- Powered tent sites – concrete slabs or grassy area
- Powered caravan sites – concrete slabs or grassy area
- Powered campervan sites – concrete slabs or grassy area
Large rigs can also be catered for on a powered site.
All of our powered sites are large and easy to access and there are plenty of trees providing shade.
All camping sites are dog friendly and if you want to go out exploring the Whitsundays for the day, you can leave your furry friends at the nearby doggie day care facility.
*We also have unpowered camping sites in our grassy camping area.
Guests staying on our powered sites can enjoy all of the park’s extensive facilities, including:
- Fully equipped outdoor camp kitchen in a tropical setting
- NEW amenities blocks (cleaned daily)
- Lagoon style swimming pool
- Free WIFI
- Dump point
- Tour desk staffed by friendly locals who can help you plan and book your sightseeing tours
- Secure storage for boats, caravans and cars
- Close proximity to shops and pub next door, beach across the road, walk along the water on the scenic boardwalk into Airlie Beach town centre
Read about all of the park’s facilities.
RATES: $30- $50 per night
More information on rates.