Our unpowered camping area is a large, shady, grassed area. The brand new amenities block (cleaned daily) is immediately adjacent to the camping area – you virtually have an ensuite!
We do not allow any caravans or large motor homes in our unpowered sites it is only suitable for small juicy/wicked vans and tent sites .
All camping sites are dog friendly, and just nearby to the park is a doggie day care facility where you can leave your pet for a fun day, while you go out and have a fun day exploring the Whitsundays.
*We also have powered camping sites available.
Guests staying in our unpowered camping area can enjoy all of the park’s extensive facilities, including:
- Fully equipped outdoor camp kitchen in a tropical setting
- Huge TV
- NEW amenities blocks (cleaned daily)
- Lagoon style swimming pool
- Free WIFI
- Dump point
- Tour desk staffed by friendly locals who can help you plan and book your sightseeing tours
- Secure storage for boats, caravans and cars
- Close proximity to shops and pub next door, beach across the road, walk along the water on the scenic boardwalk into Airlie Beach town centre
Read about all of the park’s facilities.
RATES: from $21 per night (single person)
More information on rates.
Ask about our discount on accommodation rates when making a tour booking!