Seabreeze Tourist Park is the closest tourist park to the Airlie Beach town centre. We are ideally located directly across the road from Cannonvale Beach, and just 2 minutes from the centre of Airlie Beach.
Airlie Beach is the hub of the Whitsunday Coast, and the launching point for all of the tours exploring the Whitsunday islands, Whitehaven Beach and the Great Barrier Reef. It is a cosmopolitan town, bustling with oceanfront restaurants and cafes, a large man-made swimming lagoon overlooking the islands and all the conveniences a holidaymaker could need.
Walk across the road from Seabreeze Tourist Park to Cannonvale Beach, overlooking Abell Point Marina and the Airlie Beach foreshore, and take the leisurely stroll along the waterline on the scenic boardwalk to the heart of Airlie Beach.
How to get here
We are located at:
234 Shute Harbour Road,
Cannonvale QLD 4802
Ph: +61 7 4946 6379
Travelling on the Bruce Highway, at Proserpine turn on to Shute Harbour Road. Travel 26km towards Airlie Beach. Seabreeze Tourist Park is on the right, 150m past the second set of traffic lights (just past the Whitsunday Shopping Centre).
There are direct flights from Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne into both Whitsunday Coast Airport (at Proserpine) or Hamilton Island Airport. Fly into the region and connect through to Airlie Beach by bus or ferry.
Why are we the best located park in Airlie Beach?
You can’t get a better location to stay in Airlie Beach than at Seabreeze Tourist Park! Why?
- 2 minutes to Airlie Beach town centre.
- Directly across the road from Cannonvale Beach and Botanic Gardens – walkways, multiple playground areas, skate park, basketball court, public exercise equipment, off lead dog beach, free public BBQ’s, covered picnic huts, public boat ramp.
- Walk the scenic ‘Bicentennial Boardwalk’ along the waterline from Cannonvale Beach into Airlie Beach’s town centre (20-30 minute walk).
- Next door to Whitsunday Shopping Centre with Coles, a butcher, chemist, several major banks, service station, specialty shops and tavern.
- 2 minutes to Abell Point Marina.
See more on facilities nearby Seabreeze Tourist Park here.