- Lunch included
Sail to the Northern bays of the Whitsunday Islands. After a delicious morning tea, visit the private mooring at pristine Langford Reef or Bali Hai and enjoy snorkeling on fringing corals and a beach walk ashore on the sand coral cay. Return to the vessel for a hearty buffet lunch, before helping to raise the sails and back to shore across the Whitsunday Passage, with a cold beer or wine in hand, from our licensed bar.
Actual Itinerary subject to weather conditions – as this is a REAL sailing adventure
- 8am Depart Abell Point Marina South (courtesy bus pick ups from Seabreeze Tourist Park), Set sail across the Whitsunday passage, help the crew raise the sails or sit back and relax enjoying the spectacular scenery.
- 10.30 am Enjoy a scrumptious morning tea, with chocolate cake, biscuits and seasonal treats before heading ashore at Langford Reef & Bali Hai for snorkelling and beach combing. Alternatively, relax at the beach or from a shady spot on deck and watch the morning activities.
- 1.30 pm Return to the vessel for a delicious buffet lunch of cold meats, salads and tropical fruits
- 2.00 pm Depart under sail to return across the Whitsunday passage. Grab a drink from our licenced bar and enjoy afternoon cheese & fruit platters as your sail home
- 4.30pm Returns Abell Point Marina South for bus returns you to Seabreeze Tourist Park.
- Huge deck space
- Permanent Shade
- Traditional Sail training
- Eco Interpretive beach tour
- Snorkelling tour
Step into history sailing the beautiful Whitsunday Islands aboard Derwent Hunter. Experience the magic of a tall ship adventure aboard one of Australia’s most famous tall ships as she ply’s the azure waters of this breathtaking island .
Book this and any other through our reception at Seabreeze Tourist Park and receive your discount on your site/ accommodation fee.